Ann: New FPGA beginner's Video guide

Hi all,

If you have been thinking about getting into FPGAs...

I have just released a new online Video guide called "The BurchED Getting Started with Xilinx FPGAs Video Guide"

It is an easy step-by-step guide for FPGA beginners. I go all the way through from "What is an FPGA?" right up to compiling designs and downloading to your FPGA board.

You can log in to the site whenever you want and watch the videos, including any additional ones that I will put up over time.

There's a Free Membership area where you can watch some videos for free.

  • FPGAs for Beginners - the Top 6 Questions answered

  • How to choose an FPGA board

  • An independent review of available FPGA boards

  • What to do when you first get your FPGA board

  • How to download and install the free Xilinx design software

There's also an introductory offer on the full video guide, which includes

18 videos on getting started with Xilinx FPGAs. Some of the benefits are:

  • Save time and effort when getting started with FPGAs

  • Avoid the big mistakes that often derail first time FPGA users

  • Save money - advice to lower your cost when getting an FPGA board

  • Expand your design options by putting FPGAs in your toolbox

  • Achieve the satisfaction and fun of designing your own FPGA circuits

  • Amaze your colleagues with your new FPGA skills

  • Gain the skills and confidence needed to go on and make more complex designs

I look forward to seeing you over there. Grab the Free membership & have a look at the introductory offer on the full video guide

Kind regards,

Anthony Burch

BurchED - Making it easy to get started with FPGAs

PS. A note for University Lecturers:

University & company site licenses are available. Minimise the amount of lecture time that you spend teaching FPGA basics. Let your students do this video course at home. Please email me for details about great value site licenses.

Reply to
Tony Burch

Nice work on the videos Tony. The only problem is that you are *really* going to drive people away in droves with all that Gold Membership stuff, no one will bother. These videos could be massively popular, if only they were readily available. There are better ways to make a few bucks than attempt to drive people into membership. My 2 cents worth anyway.

Regards Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones