TMS320F2808 I2C SPI

I'm using a Texas Instruments TMS320F2808.

Is it possible to activate internal pull up on the SPI and the I2C pins while using these pins in SPI and I2C mode and not in GPIO mode?

I would like to use internal pull up's that all ready exists in the device instead of having them on the board. (Because I forgot them when I designed the board ) :-/

Reply to
Bob

But if i run the SCL at low speed?

Reply to
Bob

I'm not sure that the internal pull-ups will be sufficiently strong for I2C, from memory I think you need something in the order of 10k.

Alan

Reply to
Alan Myler