strange behavious on AVR Simulator

Hi all ,

I am using AVR Studio + WinAVR to develop software for ATmega2560. Before the hardware arives I am trying to get used to the uC by running software on the simulator that comes with AVR studio.

I have all the 4 UARTS enabled and thier TX and RX interrupts enabled. When I some tests by a byte on all four UARTS the simulator execution only hits the ISRs for the first two UARTS and not the others.

Is it a problem with the simulator or have I missed some configuration , I searched the data sheet and found that if TX/RX are enabled ,TX/RX interrupts are enabled and the global interrupt is enabled then it should work.

I will be gratful for any comments

BR Rate

Reply to
ratemonotonic

void main(){ goto avrfreaks.net; avrfreaks.net: }

ali

Reply to
Ali