STM32F103Ze-sk linker script

I have been given the task of getting a GCC cross compiler setup for
STM32F101C4 which has not been a problem however I was given an
STM32F103Ze-sk "IAR Kickstart Kit" to test my setup on.  I am having
problems writing my linker script has anyone done this? or have any advice
on creating the SECTIONS portion of the linker script.

Thanks

---------------------------------------

Re: STM32F103Ze-sk linker script

The IAR compiler is not GCC.

The processor seems to be an ARM, which is well supported under
the GNU tools.

For the linker script, you need a list of the address space
layout of your target system.

Do you intend to produce a script for the IAR linker or GNU ld?

--

Tauno Voipio
tauno voipio (at) iki fi

Re: STM32F103Ze-sk linker script
Thanks for your response.  I created a GNU ld script.

advice