Xilinx mb-gcc, linker scripts and splitting Object-file sections

Hi,

actually I try to link the various object-file sections of my code in separate memory regions (using mb-gcc and a linker script, output:

*.elf). Now, every memory region has 8 kB of adress space, so it is a non-contigueous memory.

If i try to link, the .text section does not fit to 8kB. Is there any chance to tell the linker: hey, put the first 8kB of .text section in memory region A (the first

8kB) and the rest of it in memory region B?

Regards, Ruediger

Reply to
Ruediger Scheidig