SSP interface

thanks for answering my query. but i cant find the difference between ssp and spi interface. can you help me find a solution, please?

Reply to
hinduja87

If you want to post a followup via groups.google.com, or any other mechanism, ensure you quote enough for the article to make sense. Google is only an interface to Usenet; it's not Usenet itself. Don't assume your readers can, or ever will, see any previous articles.

This posting has absolutely no connection to anything.

More details at:

 [page]:
            Try the download section.
Reply to