SiLabs F340 & Keil uV3

Can someone post me a starter project that works, please?

The SiLabs IDE files (wsp) do not seem to please Keil, and Keil do not seem to have a ready made project as a starter.

I suppose I imagined that when you select F340, the target details and start-up code would be fixed up for that processor.

So, any help greatly appreciated.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Davy

I am sure you can modify one of the many projects from Keils web site:

donald