Serching for a ccfl inverter

Hello, I have an SBC powered by 5V DC with an LCD TFT with 2 CCFL lamps.

so I'm searching for an inverter suitable for these.

I need also some know-how on connecting inverters to power and so on. thanks

Reply to
Dav79

With such little information, it is difficult to help.

Most suppliers of LCD TFT screens can also supply inerters (though normally for operation from 12V).

Ask the supplier of the LCD TFT screen.

Not sure what you are asking there?

Make sure the high voltage side of the inverter is WELL insulated, as the output is sufficient to make burns in you skin due to volts and frequency of drive. Done that by accident too many times.

Nearly everything to do with LCD screens means that every manufacturer and often nearly every model from any manufacturer has different connectors, for the video as well as the backlights!

Reply to
Paul Carpenter

thanks !

however I need some tutorial to connect inverters to lcd and to a boar por powering .

Reply to
Dav79

try JKL Lamps

Bob