Seeking TMS320f2812 Engineer/Contractor for short term engagement

We are seeking an engineer/contractor with recent programming experienc with the TMS320f2812 DSP or (close variant), as well as TI?s Code Compose Studio IDE. Requires a solid background with electronics engineering an understanding of surrounding DSP interface circuitry. This engagement i in Southern California, and we offer T&E reimbursement if travel i required.

If you are interested, please contact me by phone or email, given below.

Best Regards, Kelly Kazem CTO Magnetic Design Labs, Inc. (714)558-3355 snipped-for-privacy@magneticdesign.com

Reply to
kellyk