Re: z80 reset: /ACK high or high-z?

I ought to know but I can't remember. There's a datasheet on my web site

You could also ask in comp.os.cpm, lots of Z80 gurus there

Hans

Hi There! > > Does anybody know if /ACK goes high when you hold /RESET down and if this > would be a reliable way to determine if the address- and databus have gone > high-z? ( ie. after ~90ns stated in the docs? ) > > -Yvo > >
Reply to
Hans Summers

Thanks for the info...

Yvo