making of pcb for panel lcd

.gif

I save this gif in my 98 SE. but the size is big in actual layout. I know I can use PSP 7.0 to reduce the size. But I do not know what scale I should reduce it.

I print this in paper and suppose I will photo it again with over head transparences. I know there is something wrong. because it also display the components.

Please help the newbie.

Reply to
Mylinux

That image isn't suitable for making a PCB - it's the PCB layout rather than the actual artwork.

It looks like it was designed with Eagle. If you can find the Eagle design file you will probably be able to use the free demo version to generate your own artwork.

Leon

--
Leon Heller, G1HSM
leon_heller@hotmail.com

There are links to eagle files in the original article:

Ian C. PG Trionic Inc