Re: New A/D converter desgin - Page 2

Re: OT, but I could not resist...

No you wont.  The knowledgeable poster will have snipped
everything that is not germane to his or her answer.  The result
is most posts are very compact and don't clutter the
transmissions.

Re: OT, but I could not resist...
Gave us:

  Said the outlook express using, totally clueless retard as it
relates to usenet IDIOT!

Re: OT, but I could not resist...
Grow up, OM

Re: OT, but I could not resist...

it
How about trying some plain ordinary etiquette- have you heard of that?
--
Don Kelly
snipped-for-privacy@peeshaw.ca