Re: Interrupt in P&E Debug

I have to test the SCI functionality. But I can't

> simulate the SCI Rx Interrupt by P&E commands. Does any one know how to > simulate the SCI interrupts. Does any sample code or document is > available. Which debug engine supports simulated interrupts.

take a look at

the ZAP debugger is available in simulator and monitor version. MMDS version also available. The simulator can simulate interrupts and the monitor can set a breakpoint to the Interrupt Service and even step into the interrupt functions.

If you seperate the SCI code you can download a free test version of HC8 what is code limited to 4k.

Reply to
Janvi