Re: Divine - Prayer - Witchcraft / Healing Healing Healing

Dear Friend,

> DIVINE - PRAYER  WITCHCRAFT > Get reliefs from problems arising out of all kinds of > ailments, Sins, Curses, Hexes, Evil spirits and Enmity,

Definitely on-topic for embedded systems develppment!

--
mac the naïf
Reply to

I'm not so sure - sometimes it's a black art...

Reply to
David Brown

The Hexes may come in handy.

I had a project that I thought was possessed, doing all sorts of erratic things. Exorcism wasn't needed, I just forgot to terminate one of the inputs correctly.

Reply to
Dennis