Re: Cirrus EP7312 PWM

Hi,

> > I'm trying to use the PWM 1 on a EP7312 to drive a back light. I've > pulled the FB[1] pin high to enable the PWM and set the Drive 1 Pump > Ratio in PMPCON to 0x8 but the PWM isn't outputting anything. > > Is there something else I'm meant to set to make the PWM work?

I can't answer your question, but I can suggest that you ask it in the comp.arch.embedded forum rather than here. This group is a bit quieter and tends to be oriented more to discussing ARM core and instruction issues more so than chip issues. Questions like this tend to get more responses in c.a.e. In fact, I will cross post it for you. :^)

Reply to
rickman