Re: Brushless DC motor suggestions

Hello all.

> > I am looking for a brushless DC motor for a robotic application. I'm > having little luck finding a vendor who makes a product I can use > that's also off the shelf. I've done the Google thing with much > frustration... >

Try these:

Stef

Reply to
Stef

or

or
Michael

--
Remove the sport from my address to obtain email
www.enertex.de - Innovative Systemlösungen der Energie- und Elektrotechnik

And also SMI at

Ken.

+====================================+ I hate junk email. Please direct any genuine email to: kenlee at hotpop.com
Reply to
Ken Lee

See ISKRA brushless DC-Motor (24VVoltage / or 48V Voltage) cf..

@+ Best Regards, MB.

Ken Lee a écrit :

Reply to
Matthieu Benoit