Qualcomm MSM7200 chipset deevelopment board?

Hi , My name is Kiran Bulusu and I'm developer working on 3g chipsets. I'm looking for info on how to get Qualcomm MSM7200 chipset deevelopment board. Atleast sort of emulator may be would suffice for now? I couldn't get much info from

Does anyone has any experience on where I can buy one or what is the process etc or any other info.

Thanks, Kiran.

Reply to
Kiran