Problem with USB enumeration... -> now with link to CATC trace...

Hello,

i have a self developed device which has problem with USB device enumeration (posted this already a while ago). Meanwhile i borrowed a USB analyzer to make a trace of the enumeration process with a WinXP. But i don't see what fails. At which fields must i have a special look at ?

I see that a GET_DESCRIPTOR is sent, then a SET_ADDRESS request. This sequence is repeated 3 times and WinXP tells me unknown device, VID and PID are both zero...

Are there some USB experts in the group who can have a quick look at the recorded trace ? I have put it

(20 KB, where i removed everything then real requests / answers)
(Attention 20 MegaBytes, raw trace)

It is in CATC USB Tracer format. My device is a USB 2.0 FS device. (BTW: Can i tell CATC USB tracer only to record real requests / answers, not SOF and other, at the moment not useful (?) data ?)

Regards and many thanks for help,

Martin

Reply to
Martin Maurer