Problem programming Renesas MCU M38227ECFP

Hello, Do somebody have expirience with programming the M38227ECFP ?

I have problem with programming M38227ECFP MCU from Renesas. I use Hi-Lo Systems ALL-11C programmer, and PCA4738F adapter. Adapter is produced by Renesas, and is used in such way that MCU is acting like EPROM (M5M27c101) memory to programmer. So, with proper memory mapping, it should work fine....

but : while programming MCU via adapter, programmer SW report me a error, at first address.

Thanks for your response Boris

Reply to
bboris

Yes, some, but not recent.

If I recall correctly, the first 0x80 bytes of that part should not be programmed. I don't have a data book handy, but is there a way that you can skip the first 128 bytes? I use a Mitsubishi, er, Renesas-provided programmer and so it takes care of all of the particulars for me.

Ed

Reply to
Ed Beroset