Pricing criteria, followup (book recommendation)

Hi,

In an ongoing effort to try to understand the irrationality of things like pricing, I stumbled upon:

_How We Decide_ Lehrer, Jonah

A fascinating read (though not focused on "pricing", per se).

Amazing to see just how much people actually *know* about these things!

Reply to
D Yuniskis

If we're sharing books that we would recommend to peers, Freakonomics What the Dog Saw: And Other Adventures

Cheers, RK

Reply to
d_s_klein

BTW, 'What the Dog Saw' and 'How We Decide' both have chapters about the Wonderlic intelligence test that read the same to me...

Reply to
d_s_klein