posting 20050826

But top intelligence officials and other experts, including former CIA direc tor George J. Tenet in his testimony before Congress, say renditions are an effective method of disrupting terrorist cells and persuading detainees to r eveal information. John Scalzi "Sure," he said. He pushed back his chair a bit and plopped his legs on the table. "Tom, how many of your clients do you think you can afford to lose?" "You have other projects in the pipe, I'm sure," I said.

Reply to
lavinia_o