pic positional motion sensing

Hi,

I was thinking of building a project using a pic which used a PIR to find the position of a moving object and follow it. Do you know how I could do this or if it was even possible using a PIR. If not what could I use.

Thanks

Reply to
rfwebb

It would be difficult. PIR only give you a pulse in response to a motion. You can't really tell what direction it's coming from.

You can use a PIR to trigger a camera (still or video).

Reply to
linnix