codevision dos.h

Hi, I want to implement the delay() function (of dos.h from ANSII C) in codevision. Unfortunately, codevision doesn't have dos.h include file. Can any body suggest some alternative method.

Thank you

Gopal

Reply to
Gopal

1) I am unaware of anything called ANSII C. Perhaps you meant ANSI C? 2) If so, there is no dos.h in ANSI C. Nor is there a delay() function on ANSI C. 3) If by "codevision," you mean HP InfoTech's CodeVisionAVR, there *is* a delay.h header with delay_us and delay_ms functions described. The manual and help file have more details.

Regards,

-=Dave

--
Change is inevitable, progress is not.