PC104

Dose anyone know of any embedded software around that uses high end graphics, that one can read data of the serial port and use the data and graphics

Any embedded software that can read data from the serial port would be fine.

Thanks Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Johnson

Andrew that's kind of a vague requirement, but I think MicroC/OS-II from Micrium,

and their GUI package should do what you want. If this is non-commercial then you can get the OS on CD included in Jean Labrosse's book "MicroC/OS-II, The Real-Time Kernel". I think a PC demo version of the GUI is available from their web site.

--
Scott
ExoTech R&D, Inc.