Override i2c_register_board_info

Hi,

I am checking if there is a mechanism that can override the functionality of i2c_register_board_info for sysfs based registration of devices. Does any reference exists in some form in the current linux code base for Intel processors ? Kindly let me know.

Thanks in advans, Karthik Balaguru

Reply to
Karthik Balaguru

Your questions might be better addressed in a Linux support forum or mailing list.

Reply to
Don Y