OV7620 default

Hello everyone, I have started to experiment with the OV7620 and I have a doubt, is the NTSC output just only black and white or can it be set to colour mode? Because when I feed the camera with 5 volts the output (VTO) is black and white in my TV.

Thanks, Leandro.

--------------------------------------- This message was sent using the comp.arch.embedded web interface on

Lejan

You have read the datasheet?

VTO = Video Test Output

Considering the main function of the sensor is to provide a DIGITAL colour output, I doubt the colour subcarrier is generated or added to the TEST output.

Have you actually tried using an oscilloscope to look at the output signal?

    PC Services
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Paul Carpenter

Yes, I have read the datasheet, and because of I couldn't find information about this issue I made the question.

Probably you are wright, it's logic, thats what I imaging, but I was not shure. Thank you!!