Outputting analog value to a CANopen device

hi,

Im presently writing the CANopen library for master.Im new to the field.I have some problem in outputting an analog(12 bit,0-20ma) value to an CANopen device(PLC).I'll explain briefly the proceedure im adopting to output the value,please let me know where im going wrong.

1)Im using the TxPDO2(0x281) and RxPDO2(0x301) for transmitting and receiving the analog values respectively.Im not mapping the PDO's,since TxPDO2 and RxPDO2 is by default mapped to analog i/p and o/p respectively.

2)Im enabling the Global analog interrupt(OI 6423).

3)Im incresing the inhibit time to avoid bus loading due to the enabling of Global analog interrupt.

4)Im storing the changed values by writing ASCII value 'SAVE'into OI

1010,SI 1.

5)Now im reading the analog input into buffer[0] and buffer[1].

6)Im redirecting this value to the output without making any changes to the values.

Im not able to read the analog output.Im not able to figure it out where im going wrong.Please enlighten me in this regard.

thanks sree..

Reply to
roth