[OT?] end user oriented USB info

Once upon-a-time all was simple == current loop Then came RS-232 and DTE/DCE

What's the equivalent in USB terms. What should I be reading?

Or, perhaps, what questions should I be asking?

Reply to
Richard Owlett

has the full works, or try
for a more user friendly introduction.

Regards, Richard.

Richard

Been there. That motivated my question ;) Or, to quote Mr. Peacock, "Starting out new with USB can be quite daunting."

or try

Actually the introductory chart answered mos of my question and evidently points where there rest of the information is.

Thanks

Reply to
Richard Owlett