Open source writswatch ?

Hi,

Idly browsing the threads here I followed the link to the adafruit wesite and saw their wristwatch. This made me wonder whether there is an open-souce version out there with a graphic lcd display so that I could write my own functionality into it ? Anyone know of anything like that out there ?

Thanks,

Boo

Reply to
Boo

TI's EZ430-Chronos might be of interest:

Randy Haas

This might be interesting:

I've orderd one. Would be fun to write some Apps for my iPhone, which does something interesting with the watch.

--
Frank Buss, http://www.frank-buss.de
electronics and more: http://www.youtube.com/user/frankbuss

(Pebble watch)

Nice gadget, please keep us informed how it works!

Oliver

--
Oliver Betz, Munich (oliverbetz.de)
Reply to

Get something with cellphone functionality, and you could have a writs watch -- I'm not sure how many lawyers would want to buy it, though.

http://www.wescottdesign.com
Reply to
Tim Wescott

Very beat a networked programmable display and watch. We can tell where the world has come when a cortex M3 is being used as a watch and display driver.

This device has potential now but when it gets updated with the latest mems chips and (possibly GPS) only an imagination will bring out its potential

w..

Reply to
Walter Banks