*NOT* GOOD ---> PalmChip bus patent threatens most SoCs

I thought this deserved a better (more pronounced) subject line than my prior post:

PalmChip bus patent threatens most SoCs

- The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!

Rufus V. Smith

When push comes to shove, it is pretty clear that this isn't "non obvious to a practitioner in the field." Just about everyone realized tristating on chip was to be avoided and they avoided it. It's a patent. But it's going to be pretty hard to defend, once it gets into court. Particularly so, because there will be plenty of money available to break it, I suspect.

Jon

Reply to
Jonathan Kirwan