IMPORTANT FOR RAIL TRAVELLERS TO GIG OR NATIONAL

Just to let you all know of the works in the Slough area.

Friday 16th August to Friday 22nd August inclusive. There will be a reduced rail service between Reading and London Paddington for the above 7 days. There are massive reductions in the number of services but those that do run will comprise longer trains (Thames Services). There will be NO peak service from Bourne End or Henley for all 7 days. A bus service will replace the Slough to Windsor service.

Saturday 23rd August to Monday 25th August inclusive. NO trains will run between Maidenhead and Slough for these days. There will be a bus replacement service instead. The services between Reading and Maidenhead and Slough to London Paddington will be reduced. It is reccommended that passengers use the London Waterloo Service to Reading instead and allow extra time for their journey.

Please note that the above may affect your rail travel arrangements to and from the GiG2003 event or the IWA National. It is advisable to check with National Rail Enquiries before you travel or see Network Rail's web-site.

I only grabbed a quick set of notes for the above from a Thames Trains notice about the engineering works going on in the Slough area during the above periods. It may not be entirely acurate (it was a large notice and my train was arriving as I got the last few bits). Hope it helps.

Paul E. Bennett ....................
Forth based HIDECS Consultancy .....
Mob: +44 (0)7811-639972 .........NOW AVAILABLE:- HIDECS COURSE......
Tel: +44 (0)1235-811095 .... see http://www.feabhas.com for details.
Paul E. Bennett

Sorry!! Wrong group (even I make mistakes sometimes as you can see.

--

******************************************************************** Paul E. Bennett .................... Forth based HIDECS Consultancy ..... Mob: +44 (0)7811-639972 .........NOW AVAILABLE:- HIDECS COURSE...... Tel: +44 (0)1235-811095 .... see
for details. Going Forth Safely ..... EBA.
Paul E. Bennett

Which group were you aiming for? Clearly music-based, I'd guess?

Steve (musician)

steve at fivetrees

Mmmmm.... music..... beer....

Steve