IMPORTANT FOR RAIL TRAVELLERS TO GIG OR NATIONAL

Just to let you all know of the works in the Slough area.

Friday 16th August to Friday 22nd August inclusive.
  There will be a reduced rail service between Reading and London
Paddington for the above 7 days. There are massive reductions in the
number of services but those that do run will comprise longer trains
(Thames Services). There will be NO peak service from Bourne End or
Henley for all 7 days. A bus service will replace the Slough to Windsor
service.

Saturday 23rd August to Monday 25th August inclusive.
NO trains will run between Maidenhead and Slough for these days. There
will be a bus replacement service instead. The services between Reading
and Maidenhead and Slough to London Paddington will be reduced. It is
reccommended that passengers use the London Waterloo Service to Reading
instead and allow extra time for their journey.

Please note that the above may affect your rail travel arrangements
to and from the GiG2003 event or the IWA National. It is advisable
to check with National Rail Enquiries before you travel or see Network
Rail's web-site.

I only grabbed a quick set of notes for the above from a Thames Trains
notice about the engineering works going on in the Slough area during
the above periods. It may not be entirely acurate (it was a large
notice and my train was arriving as I got the last few bits). Hope it
helps.

Re: IMPORTANT FOR RAIL TRAVELLERS TO GIG OR NATIONAL
           snipped-for-privacy@amleth.demon.co.uk "Paul E. Bennett" writes:

Sorry!! Wrong group (even I make mistakes sometimes as you can see.

Re: IMPORTANT FOR RAIL TRAVELLERS TO GIG OR NATIONAL

Which group were you aiming for? Clearly music-based, I'd guess?

Steve
(musician)
http://www.fivetrees.com
http://www.sfdesign.co.uk

Re: IMPORTANT FOR RAIL TRAVELLERS TO GIG OR NATIONAL

Mmmmm.... music..... beer....

<dribble>

Steve
http://www.fivetrees.com