"normalizing" data

I've actually had to lecture accountants on this issue. To them, everything is a finite, measurable quantity (e.g., "dollars and cents"). So, to them, "$1" is the same as "100 cents" (i.e., "$1.00"). When asked to audit "non-financial" data, they carry the same assumptions with them -- regardless of the units under scrutiny. :<

And, the whole precision/resolution/accuracy discussion leaves them glassy-eyed and drooling.

Reply to
D Yuniskis

D Yuniskis skrev:

Certainly makes me happy I am using the SI system.

--
Best Regards
Ulf Samuelsson