New Altium/Tasking C166/ST10 Compiler Offers Full Peripheral Simulation

Tasking has introduced v8.5 of their C166/ST10 C compiler. The CrossView Pro debugger instruction set simulator now supports full peripheral simulation

- Bill Giovino Executive Editor

Bill Giovino

Wow!! They finally caught up with Keil who offered this for several years now. This is what was missing so far with Tasking. Something else however is plenty if you use Tasking, additional code size ;-) May be things have changed in regards to support (I don't need their support any more) but at the time when I needed it a couple years ago, the only thing I got was a number assigned automatically and best case some "so called answer" but overall the Tasking support is poor Schwob

Reply to
Schwob