Netsilicon - Net + 50 hardware prob

Hi All, I am facing problem when debugging Net+50 board (developed by us). It is showing download ok. but prog not running perfectly. It is going t exception vector add. But the same prog running on Demo board. In our board we are using SRA (128K X 16). I had made nec. modification for SRAM in MMCR & CSBAR. It i not going to reset_handler routine after reset.

Is this prob due to the size of RAM?

Reply to
bdutta