Windows CE .NET & Visual Studio .NET

Hi Everybody,

Do anybody know is it necessary to install Visual Studio .NET separately in an Windows CE .NET environment or not? Is Visual Studio .NET IDE is already in the Windows CE .NET OS ?

Regards Dev

Reply to
dev

No. It's not even possible to do that if you try. VS.NET has to be run on "real" Windows, not on CE.

Hans-Bernhard Broeker

Hi Hans-Bernhard Broeker,

Thank you for your kind help.Now only I am cleared. So now I am going to write my code on VS.NET environment in Windows XP using C#.

Regards Dev

Reply to
dev