Need programmer for 6 degree of freedom motion platform

I need a programmer to control a 6 degree of freedom motion platform. The actuators are of the hydraulic type and are controlled by solenoids. The position of the actuators is sensed by linear potentiometers. You will interface to a 6 channel A/D converter and MOSFET solenoid drivers. Previous documented experience with motion platforms is required. This job is in the Los Angeles area. I will accept either fixed bids or pay by the hour. I would prefer that the code be in C to run under FreeDOS. It could also run standalone on a microcontroller if you prefer. The processor that will run your code will be dedicated to it.

This platform is a fairly large unit, standing about 12' high and measuring about 15' in length. The actuators are capable, I am told, of driving the platform at several Gs.

Only programmers with relevant experience will be considered.

Please reply to this newsgroup or preferably to: lbh2003#pcmagic#net (replace the appropriate symbols with appropriate symbols)

Thank you

Reply to
F;,VN[OWIR

Previous

the

measuring

Why not buy a hydraulic motion controller that can do the electronic camming? Avoid re-inventing the whee. Is this a simulator or an entertainment system? Look at

for the July 2003 article of the month. They got that system going very quickly.

Peter Nachtwey

Reply to
Peter Nachtwey