Re: Cheapest object sensor on the market!

Guys, i liked the idea!

> > Linnix send me an email to snipped-for-privacy@0-800.tv to discuss it. Do not forget to > put your info. contact.

My posting email is invalid. The best way is to send me a message using the contact form at

> can not wait to for our discussion. >

This is for a custom infra-red motion sensor.

We will be using micro mirrors to focus and track infra-red signals. The concept is nothing new, but we are building them in microns. There will be many micromachined mirrors controlled by electro-static actuators. Using 15V (out of max. 20V process) drivers, we can move actuators by a few microns.

The ASIC (assisted by an external mutual inductors) will charge pump and store the energy needed to move the actuators.

I am adding this discussion to sci.electronics.design, where some of the ideas have been discussed.

Reply to
linnix

Now that's cool. MEMS motion sensors. Similar, I suppose, to the TI electrostatic (?) micro mirror imaging technology.

Is this a military application? Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

TI as well as many others.

Not yet, mainly for commerical use, where price is important.

Reply to
linnix