NanoLOC

Dear,

I=B4m working on a project with a NanoLOC Chip, from the firm Nanotron (based in germany)....Indeed the documentation how it does work is relatively poor and I desire to know how it really works...So, has someone informations about this tech ?

thx

Chris

Reply to
Chris

I attended the wireless congress 2006 in Munich last year

There is this presentation from nanotron that I can send to you ~500kb. However I guess you can get this information also from nanotron website.

pls tell if you still interested on this paper.

Adib.

Reply to
Adib.Taraben

Dear Adib,

Thx for your answer ! Yes ! I will be very insterested on your paper. Can you send me it please ? I think that anything will be helpful :-)

thx

Chris

ess-congress.com

Reply to
Chris

You may well not get it. You have committed two Usenet sins. Worst, top-posting, and second, use of geekspeek abbreviations. These make your post more or less incomprehensible, and many readers simply won't bother.

Your answer belongs after, or intermixed with, the relevant quoted material, after snipping out all irrelevant material. See links below.

--
Some informative links:

    (taming google)
    (newusers)