Making a HOBO Spill It's Guts to Non-Proprietary Software ?

Does anybody know what codes to send a HOBO H8 datalogger to make it spill its data and then reset ? My app won't allow the use of Onsets proprietary software. If anybody knows the codes it will save me the time and trouble of "listening in" to the conversation between the device and a PC and trying to guess what's going on.

Any info helpful.

Reply to
Luminoso

this may be useful:

Robbo

Hmmm ... may be ....

There's also some stuff at :

intended for 'TFBASIC' but should be possible to implement in C# on a SmartPhone. Dumps data from their "TattleTale" line using XModem protocol.

OR I could just use a Basic Stamp 2pe as the logger device. A bit cheaper up-front perhaps, certainly more versatile, but not as "off the shelf" as I was hoping for however.

Reply to
Luminoso