MSP430 information memory access with GCC

Hi NG!

I have a problem to access the 256 bytes of special information memory (0x1000-0x10ff) of the MSP430F413 using the msp430-gcc toolchain. I've tried the .org statement (.org 0x1000) but it seems to address relative to the given section (.text, .data ...). Is there a section name for the information memory, too? How can I handle this address range?

Thanks for any information!

Reply to
Andreas

Ok, I did it! I found the notation .infomem in a linker script of ld. This way it works: ... __attribute__ ((section(".infomem"))) ...

Reply to
Andreas