MPLab default chip

Any way of changing the default (18Fsomethingorother) device in MPLab? Cheers M

Reply to
Mike Diack

Sure, you select from the pulldown menu of supported PIC chips. The next time you return to MPLAB your last selection is the default chip.

Reply to
Marlowe

"Marlowe" wrote in news:qXDOc.3824$9Y6.3162 @newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net:

Not for me - no matter how many times I set it for (frinstance) 12F675 during a session, next time I open it,it reverts to 18F452. M

Reply to
Mike Diack

Did you actually set up and save a project / workspace using this chip? If so, just look in "recent workspaces" and open the one you saved. I don't think that MPLAB really supports a default processor as such, but it remembers what you saved against a given workspace.

Reply to
Ppelectron