Micrium/ARM software development partner sought

Group,

This is not spam. I am looking for a respectable and reliable company to do some business with. My company has a design and schedule in mind that cannot be achieved without some external help.

Specifically looking for a firm with experience using Micrium tools on STM32. My design lends itself to use of thier RTOS, File System, GUI and USB-MSD software.

Reply to
Ivanna Pee

I am not familiar with Micrium, but we will be using Keil/ARM on STM32F101. We will likely be using a FT2232 based USB Jtag debugger. This works fine with another Cortex M3, and STM32 looks almost identical.

Reply to
linnix

If you would consider using OpenRTOS in place of uCOS then we offer a full ISO9001:2000 registered development service, and are very experienced with the M3. If this is of interest then I would be pleased to discuss your requirements in more detail. You can contact me on:

r [dot] barry [ at] freertos [dot] org.

--
Regards,
Richard.

+ http://www.FreeRTOS.org
13 official architecture ports, 1000 downloads per week.

+ http://www.SafeRTOS.com
Certified by TÜV as meeting the requirements for safety related systems.
Reply to
FreeRTOS.org

We have extensive experience with Micrium and ARM. References from Micrium and customers are available. Contact info is on our web site.

Scott
Validated Software Corp.
Reply to
Not Really Me