How to call I2C driver in 18f4550?

The 18F4550 has I2C feature. So i want to ask anyone know how to call th library provided for the chip? I want to interface it to 3 and more I/ expander. The I/Os are keypads (Input) and some output devices. Anyone ca help me please?

Reply to
stanywong

To call a library function, you must have a compiler.

How does _your_ compiler call library functions ??

There is I2C code on the MicroChip web site, but its in assembly code.

Good luck

don

Reply to
Donald