MD5 in C for 8051

Hi,

Is there a MD5 C-code that i could use, which does not use stdio.h / string.h or any standard libraries ? Coz, i do not have stdio on my 8051 micro. Need a simple plain C-program. Basically i need a random key gen. (MD5 preferable) Please let me know if there is a way to work this out.

Thanks

- RK

Reply to
Ravi

Search around. If the code is well written the key generator should be separate from the functions that use i/o -- at worst you'll have to edit a file, at best you'll just use one or two files out of the whole package.

If you _do_ find a package where everything is all twined up together -- find another package.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Tim Wescott