Looking for uC/OS-II companion CD

Hi,

I have the "MicroC/OS-II The Real Time Kernel" book (2nd ed), but since I bought it used, it came without the companion CD.

Does anyone have the companion CD, or know where to get it?

I looked on Micrium's website, and while they have many downloadable files, this one is not one of them.

TIA

My con-ned email address can be corrected by removing - and changing one other character.

Reply to
szamos

szamos