Looking for Mario Prato

...who designed a minimal Z80-based SBC circa 1998. The board is referenced in the Thomas Scherrer Z80 info pages, and I would like to contact him about the design.

Please note that this is in no way a commercial endeavor or request, or anything like that - I own/moderate a Y! Group (info below) that is trying to design a range of Z80 (with or without some sort of monitor/forth/CPM) hobbyist SBCs.

To contact me off of USENET, email me at the address in the headers, or please use: nuke-spam-eggs&spam-48386 ATT y! .com. (demunge as necessary, hint: do dashes, ampersands, or food; expand the y!).

The Y! Group is:

(yes, it's a silly name. yes, I regret naming it that.)

TIA and TTFN, Tarkin

Reply to
Tarkin