looking for low cost SBC with small touchscreen, RS232, USB and some I/O's

I have to build a system with a small Display (e.g. 5") with touchscreen, some digital I/O's, 1 ADC 8bit, 2xRS232, 1xUSB, RTC.

-> would a PC/104 system be good for that, or are there any other better solutions these days?

-> Low Power (fanless)

-> OS Linux/ Win...

->

Reply to
Rene

On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 14:04:38 -0700, Rene wrote (in article ):

Look for ARM9 on eBay. You will find QQ2440 400 mHz ARM9 out of China. Linux, LCD, etc. About $179 to $220 with the display you want. 64 Meg RAM, 64 meg FLASH, etc. I bought one about two months ago with no display. Very cool. I bought from a seller name of ek-sky or something like that.

-- Charlie Springer

Reply to
Charlie Springer

How about a $99 Linux laptop, fit a touch screen, and a usb ADC?

Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap

http://www.dontronics-shop.com/super4-usb-relay-module.html
http://www.wizard-from-oz.com 1000's of electronic items
Reply to
Don McKenzie

How about the MINI2440 with LCD from

leon20008

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 23:57:32 -0700, leon20008 wrote (in article ):

Page is gone. Account suspended.

-- Charlie Springer

Reply to
Charlie Springer

That's not true sir, try again~

Reply to
leon20008

On Sun, 2 Nov 2008 22:49:45 -0800, leon20008 wrote (in article ):

You are right. The suspension notice is gone. Now I just get "service unavailable".

-- Charlie Springer

Reply to
Charlie Springer

Not a good sign if contemplating a purchase, but for what it's worth I did manage to view the page at one point last week, then got an error message, and now I can view it again today.

Reply to
cs_posting