Looking for inexpensive -48v to +12v or +5v, 10-15 watt converter

I need to run some microprocessor equipment from -48 volt central office battery and I'm looking for a packaged and tested converter for a reasonable price.

Reply to
GrumpyOldGeek

"Reasonable" price is subjective, but here's a source for starters:

Looks like they're in the $38-$50 range.

Cheers, Richard

Reply to
Richard H.

Depending on what you mean by reasonable - try Traco Power. They make quite an extensive and good quality range of DC-DC converters.

I used to recommend Datel as well, but the last batch of DC-DCs we got from them did not meet their specs at all. (They started to die at 40 C, while they are supposed to be rated full power up to 85 C)

Regards Anton

Reply to
Anton Erasmus