Looking for BASIC87xTerminal download

I need a simple hardware interface. Tripped over an old copy of BASIC87x V0.85 by Mike Predko. It's a PIC-resident basic interpreter that you program over the serial port. Will do exactly what i need.

I'd planned to write some VB code to interface it to automate program up/download and to to decode the serial that comes back.

I found a reference to a terminal program that Myke wrote to do exactly what I need. Called BASIC87x terminal.

But all the links to BASIC87xstuff are broken. Even tried the wayback. There are referencs to version 0.5, but 0.4 was the only (broken)link I found.

Anybody got this archived? Thanks, mike

Reply to
mike