Lint

Roger that. The order form shows "PC-lint - One Workstation License (non-floating)" which seemed to imply that it's not the old Borland "treat it like a book" license terms.

But if it's truly licensed by a product key and it *doesn't* require re-activation when migrating to a new PC, then it's a bit more tempting.

I've always liked the MS Word spell checker suggestion for NAVSEA (Naval Sea Systems Command) as "nausea." Heh, indeed...

--
Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA
Reply to

Thanks. Also see my reply to Chris H up above (or below, depending on the threading...).

--
Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA
Reply to